My husband had been seeing Dr.Lisa Singley for several years and felt I should see her to have a simple blood test to check my vitamins.

Well, that was a mistake. She sent in blood work electronically for two blood tests that are considered experimental and certainly not appropriate for my diagnosis, so my insurance company would not pay for them. I checked the tests out and indeed they are considered experimental and certainly not appropriate. I contacted Dr.

Singley and she said she would take care of it but she never did, and as a result I received a bill for $328.85. I contacted her again several times, even going to her office where she refused to speak to me! And she never answered any of my e-mails from that day forward. So I sued her in small claims court.

I started the case on 9/26/16, she postponed four times and never even showed up for the final judgment on 1/27/17. I won and was awarded the $328.85 plus expenses. The judge had given her until 2/24/17 to pay.

I have received no payment and have not heard from her.I will post follow-ups as I go forward.

Review about: Natural Health And Wellness Center Doctor.

Reason of review: Incompetence of Dr..

Had an Experience with Natural Health And Wellness Center?

Comments

Based on what i know of Dr.Singlely, this sounds like "Fake News".

I wonder if any payments were made from either of them. I would like to know the results of the tests -if available.

This is my first appointment so I googled this site.I have heard enough good about the doctor and this empty post won't stop me from making my first appointment.